Join E3’s Growing Team!
We are looking for an experienced LEED Project Manager to join our growing team, who will manage organization of key client projects. This is a progressive position working for a consulting company specializing in energy efficiency and sustainability of residential and commercial buildings. It requires a high level of attention to detail, communication skills, organizational skills, diligence, problem solving abilities, and customer service/relationship skills. We are looking for a candidate who is seeking a career with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop within the company. This position requires a background in LEED for Homes, LEED Midrise, LEED NC, business skills, and management.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage project, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report to management as needed
- Manage relationships with clients
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- LEED GA, LEED for Homes, LEED Midrise and/or LEED NC Accreditation Professional required
- CEA, CEM certification and Experience with HOT2000 modeling software would be an asset
- Experience managing LEED projects
- Experience with onsite inspections, testing and review of residential and commercial buildings
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required in order to prepare documents and conduct meetings with customers
- Ability to prioritize and manage many projects simultaneously, with the flexibility to adapt to constant change
- Ability to understand the technical aspects of energy efficiency as they relate to construction details, building science, rating programs and incentives
- Previous experience working with design team consultants on projects
- A calm, collaborative and positive demeanor
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent proficiency with desktop applications such as MS Office, Bluebeam and web applications
- Ability to work independently, have good follow-through and take direction well
- Physically able to lift at least 50 lbs. of equipment
- Own vehicle required
Position available immediately. Please submit resume to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest and application; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.