We are hiring – join E3’s growing team!
Project Coordinator – Sustainable Construction Consulting
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our growing team, who will coordinate the review, organization and documentation of various sustainable construction certification programs. This is a progressive position working for a consulting company specializing in energy efficiency and sustainability of residential and commercial buildings. It requires a high level of attention to detail, communication skills, organizational skills, diligence and problem solving abilities. We are looking for a candidate who is seeking a career with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop within the company.
- Review specifications, plans and submittals for compliance with sustainability requirements
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of sustainable building components
- Keep detailed records of work completed
- Comfortable being involved in multiple projects targeting different green rating certification programs
- Prioritize work to meet multiple project deadlines
- Customer interaction – professional communication
- Stay ahead of changing regulations and requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent proficiency with desktop applications such as MS Office, Bluebeam and web applications
- Ability to work closely in a team environment, take initiative, have good follow-through and take direction well
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced changing environment
- Passion for green building and sustainable construction practices
- Strong research capabilities
- Familiarity with residential construction processes and industry
- Familiarity with green rating certification programs (LEED for Homes, LEED Midrise, REAP)
- LEED Green Associate accreditation
Position available immediately. Please submit resume to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest and application; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.