E3 is Hiring! Are you our new Operations Manager?
Who We Are
E3 Eco Group is growing, and we are looking for a smart, fun and dedicated person that has a few years of working experience under their belt to help us control our in-house operations. E3 is an industry leader in green building programs such as LEED, Built Green and Passive House. While it isn’t strictly necessary that you know these programs inside and out, we are seeking someone who is sustainably-minded and has existing management and process design experience.
Who You Are
As an Operations Manager at E3, you’ll be required to do a number of tasks – things like implementing new procedures and processes, training staff, tracking the status of proposals and, most importantly, oversee the operations of the business from a macro perspective.
Here’s a short list of things you might accomplish:
- Proposal Creation and Monitoring
- Advise Senior Management
- Control Operational Standards
- Coach and Train in E3 and Industry Best Practices
- Help allocate resources efficiently
At E3, we are looking for the person who can fulfill the Operations Manager role and this person has a few key personal attributes – is this you? First, people see you as a mentor, leader and trusted advisor who they can go to when they need to solve problems. Second, you’ve got an eye for detail – the little things don’t go unnoticed (Do people ever call you hawk-eyes or eagle-eyed?). Additionally, you are self-confident, which lends to you being a great teacher and presenter who likes to tackle tough issues out in the open. Lastly, you are a bit of a generalist – if someone gives you a task or a problem to solve, your ability to think critically and determine a solution help you come to the best outcome.
Our new Operations Manager should share our values (if some or all of these describe you, we want to talk!), as these are the filter through which we put our daily decisions:
- Integrity: You believe in the work you do.
- Team: You help others do better.
- Industry Leader: You understand the past, present, and future.
- Sustainable in all things.
- Education: You are always learning.
- Purposeful: You focus on what matters.
Still Reading? Great! Here’s some of the minimum qualifications we are looking for:
- Post-Secondary degree, ideally in a relevant field (business, project management, economics, sustainability).
- 3+ years’ experience in a management position.
- 1+ years’ experience in Operations management in a small business environment.
- Experience in the sustainability/green construction industry preferred.
- Must speak, read and write English expertly.
If some or all the above have piqued your interest, send us a resume at email@example.com including “Operations Manager” and your name in the subject line. This is a full-time position requiring 40 hours of work per week.