E3 is Hiring! Are you our next Project Coordinator?
Who We Are
E3 Eco Group is growing, and we are looking for a smart, fun, keen learner to help us carry out our day-to-day operations as a Project Coordinator. E3 is an industry leader in green building programs such as LEED, Built Green and Passive House. While it isn’t strictly necessary that you know these programs inside and out, we are seeking someone who is sustainably-minded and has some experience organizing and supporting the management of projects, ideally in the construction or renovation space. Not sure if you have the right experience? Don’t worry, we provide some of the best in-house training and coaching.
Who You Are
At E3, Project Coordinators are a vital part of our business, supporting the delivery of industry-best project work that E3 is well known for. Project Coordinators offer support to Project Managers working on multiple projects, to ensure that tasks are effectively completed on budget, on time, and per quality and certification expectations. On top of this, Project Coordinators at E3 are great team players – always working well with their team and stakeholders. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the typical Project Coordinator duties:
- Answers all stakeholder (internal and external) phone calls, emails, voicemails, or other methods of communication in a timely fashion.
- Ensures that certification processes are accurately followed.
- Maintains the project task schedules, updating as necessary.
- Aware of project timelines, making sure deadlines are understood by all and met.
At E3, we are looking for the right person for our Project Coordinator role and this person has a few key personal attributes – is this you? First, you like to be highly organized and on time – allowing you to ensure all stakeholders get what they need, when they need it. Secondly, you’re an amazing team player, helping to monitor and keep tight deadlines, completing tasks on time and communicating information with the appropriate people. Lastly, you are the type of person to take busy weeks in stride, and the regular stresses of project coordination don’t seem to impact you the way it does others – you keep a level head.
Additionally, our new Project Coordinator should share our company values (if some or all of these describe you, we want to talk!), as these are the filter through which we put our daily decisions:
- Integrity: You believe in the work you do.
- Team: You help others do better.
- Industry Leader: You understand the past, present, and future.
- Sustainable in all things.
- Education: You are always learning.
- Purposeful: You focus on what matters.
Still Reading? Great! Here’s some of the minimum qualifications we are looking for:
- One or more sustainable construction industry certification types would be an asset (LEED, EnerGuide, Built Green, Passive House, Energy Star, R2000, NetZero, Step Code).
- Post-Secondary education preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience in Project Management or Project Coordination.
- 1+ years’ experience in the sustainability/green construction industry preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and a clean driving abstract.
- Access to a vehicle for visiting project sites.
- Must speak, read and write English expertly.
If some or all the above have piqued your interest, send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including “Project Coordinator” and your name in the subject line. This is a full-time position requiring 40 hours of work per week.