FT Bookkeeper position available – Join our team!
Who We Are
E3 Eco Group is growing, and we are looking for a smart, organized and detail-oriented bookkeeper to help us carry out our day-to-day bookkeeping duties. E3 is an industry leader in green building certification programs such as LEED, Built Green and Passive House. While it is not necessary that you know these programs, we are seeking someone who is sustainably-minded and possibly has some experience performing bookkeeping duties for a construction or landscaping company.
Who You Are
At E3, the Bookkeeper is a vital part of our business, ensuring that the application of sound accounting principles and practices are being used, and maintaining the high level of customer service that E3 is known for. On top of this, the Bookkeeper at E3 is a great team player – working well with all team members and reporting to the VP Operations. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the typical Bookkeeper duties:
- Completes day-to-day full-cycle accounting activities.
- Ensures prompt collection of receivables, and deposit of funds.
- Ensures prompt payment of supplier invoices.
- Produces invoices in accordance with invoicing requests and defined processes.
- Records cash receipts and makes bank deposits.
- Enter all credit card transactions and employee expense reports.
- Completes month-end process with guidance from the VP Operations.
At E3, we are looking for the right person for our Bookkeeper role and this person has a few key personal attributes – is this you? First, you like to be highly organized and detail oriented. Secondly, you’re an amazing team player, helping to monitor and keep tight deadlines, completing tasks on time and communicating information with the appropriate people. Additionally, our new Bookkeeper should share our company values (if some or all of these describe you, we want to talk!), as these are the filter through which we put our daily decisions:
- Integrity: You believe in the work you do.
- Team: You help others do better.
- Industry Leader: You understand the past, present, and future.
- Sustainable in all things.
- Education: You are always learning.
- Purposeful: You focus on what matters.
Still Reading? Great! Here’s some of the minimum qualifications we are looking for:
- Post-secondary education, preferably in a relevant field.
- Bookkeeping certificate.
- QuickBooks certificate.
- Must speak, read and write English expertly.
If some or all the above have piqued your interest, send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including “Bookkeeper” and your name in the subject line. This is a full-time position requiring 40 hours of work per week, with a salary of $40,000-50,000.